1.20.2013

Snowboard Trip to Jisan Forest Resort

So today was pretty eventful...

Went snowboarding for the second time EVER in my life.

Needless to say, my bum hurts!




(See, looks like I'm in pain right?)

But seriously, I had a really great day snowboarding with my husband! A looonnnnggg day, but a great one. This resort is about an hour away from Camp Humphreys in South Korea, so it wasn't too bad of a trip. Those hills are pretty intimidating for a second timer let me tell you! I got a really good thigh workout in which is a plus =] Here's a couple action shots... I'm pretty sure I'm ready for the pros now!





Pretty sweet, huh? My secret is having a pack of HotHands in each glove to keep my fingers nice and toasty! Anyways, I would totally recommend coming here if you're in the area! The only downfall is that it gets more crowded the later it gets, but I think that goes for anywhere. Anyone have any good snowboarding stories or know of any great secret places to snowboard?

Color Yourself Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!