1.18.2013

Welcome! Here's a look into my life.

Hello everyone! 

This is my first blog so I'm pretty excited... I've wanted to do this for a while now but haven't really found the time (or how to even do it) until now. My name is Taylor and I love to craft! I have tons of plans for this blog, but we'll see what it spirals into! This is me =]





I could write all about me until my fingers fall off, but that would be real boring. So I'll just give you the 5 cent tour of my life.

Well, let's start off with my hubby =] He's super sweet and has always been there for me. We're going on our two year anniversary coming up in February!



Cute huh? I think so =] But anyways let's move on to the other man in my life! He's the cutest thing! He cuddles with me at night when my hubby's at work and he takes long naps with me during the day. He weighs 4 lbs and he is spoiled everyday with treats and lovin's. 
This is Max.



I also have two fluffy kitties but they didn't come with me to Korea =[ I know, sad right? I just didn't want to put them through all of the stress of the longest plane ride ever and they had to get microchipped, and then theres the time change too. It just was better for them to stay. Layla is my gray baby and Charlie is my Orange love bug!
Well, there's a little about me and my furry family. Next time will be a real post, like Manicure Mondays, or Foxy Hair Fridays or something of that nature =]

Color Yourself Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!