1.20.2014

Two Months Without the Hubs :(

As most of you may know, my husband is in the Army. He's been in the Army for about 8 years now and it's been a crazy ride. He currently has to go to ALC (Advanced Leadership Course) for two months. He will be in Arizona while I'm left behind in Maryland... man is it going to be a longggggg two months!

I'm pretty much the biggest scaredy cat ever and I hate being alone at night, which I'm going to be the whole two months! So it's pretty much the worst thing when my husband's gone. But on the bright side, I'm going to surprise him with some new additions to our house, including a PS4! (shhhhh don't tell him!) 

He's been gone for about a week now and I haven't gone too crazy. It's actually been nice to have a little time to myself to get my creative juices flowing! I've painted a picture, which I will show you guys later, I've made the bachelorette party invites for my best friends weekend extravaganza, and I've even done a little yoga. Although I do miss him, I'm happy that I've had time to start and finish some projects that have been on my mind.

Only seven more weeks to go, and I can't wait to kiss him when I pick him up from the airport! XOXO
Color Yourself Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!