2.27.2013

Delish Breakfast Juice!


So this morning I thought I would try out a new concoction of fruits and veggies to make a yummy breakfast drink! I was really craving some fruit, so naturally I rummaged through the fridge to see what goodies where in there. I found some grapefruit, apples, grapes, and pineapple…YUMM! Then I had to add at least one veggie, so I grabbed the carrots and on to the juicer I went. Here's the amounts of the fruits that I used:




Bunch of Fruit Juice
2 Large Carrots
2 Small Green Apples
1/2 XL Grapefruit (or 1 small one)
1 Cup Grapes
Large Slice of Pineapple





I know, I know, it's a lot of fruit… but in the morning it can't be beat! Also, I added the pineapple late because I forgot that it was in the fridge so it's not in the picture. Oh and no, those aren't potatoes…I swear! I peel my apples first because they aren't organic (just a little fyi =]). It's really hard to find all organic produce here in Korea, so I'm happy with about half. I mean look at the size of those carrots! Those are some authentic organic Korean carrots…yum! So don't be afraid to try different things! Who knows, you might find a gem like this one!

Color Yourself Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!