2.28.2013

THROWBACK! Music of the Day - 90s Songs

So I just got done listening to a bunch of 90s songs and I just needed to share the memories of some of these songs. They are all covers of famous songs, but I think they're AMAZING! I chose five of these really great songs so you can all bask in their glory once again = ]

1.Collective Soul - Shine

Performed By Jeff Fry


2. Mariah Carey - Fantasy

Performed By Jay Jamaal and Mason Saint James



3. Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe

Performed By DiCarlo Thompson



4. Four Non Blondes - What's Up

Performed By Masha



5. The Cardigans - Lovefool

Performed By Jenae Roseen, Troy Stains, and Jason Travis




Hope you enjoyed this little blast from the past! 

Color Yourself Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!