3.27.2013

Scrumptious Egg Salad


My kryptonite… seriously. I love egg salad. Can't get enough. When I make this, I eat like a college student all over again. I actually had a sandwich for dinner last night. That good…yep. Oh and lunch =] I just can't help myself. Kryptonite I tell you. 

Whenever I'd come home from college, I'd have my mom make this for me. So naturally, I learned how to make it so I can make it for me on a regular basis! Me and only me…no sharing. Too good to share. 

What you'll need:
Dozen eggs
Mayo (I use Miracle Whip but the regular stuff would work too)
Yellow Mustard
Sweet Pickle Relish

What you'll need to do:
Boil the eggs. Wait till they cool. Peel em', dice em' up. Add about a cup of mayo, three Tbs yellow mustard, and about 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish. Stir, chill, spread on your favorite bread or toast, and enjoy the crap out of this!

P.S. Yes, that is my fine paper china that I used for this picture. Thanks for noticing =] Only the best for my blog pics!

Color Yourself Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!