3.19.2013

Visitors to South Korea!!!


So, as you all know I get pretty bored here. Well, this past week I had VISITORS!!!! It was really exciting because I got to cook for them and shop with them and play card games (which I love all of these things). 

Who were my visitors you ask? My Mom and Stepdad! They came all the way from Ohio and stayed the week with me! I'm not a big picture-taker, I like to live in the moment rather than take pictures of the moment, so I don't have many pictures… but here's a couple from their visit!





Coffee in Pyeongtaek


Coffee in Pyeongtaek


Shopping in Suwon

Riding on the Subway



Pedicures!



Shopping at the market!


I had a great time with my family! They help make my time here better =] This was a much needed visit and I was so happy that they were able to come and see me! 

A girl will always need her mom!

Color Yourself Happy!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your mom and Paul could come see you!! Funny to see Paul getting a pedicure!! Can't wait till you come home!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say =]

Leave a comment and have a colorful day!